The terms and conditions form an integral part of the application process. They are detailed in the application form but are reproduced below for your information.
- In the event of my child being awarded a place at Doha Montessori and British School, I hereby undertake and agree that:-
- All students shall be subject to the rules, regulations and discipline as laid down by the Principal or designated representatives and as outlined in the student Code of Conduct and the School policies.
- The Principal has the right to ask for a child to be withdrawn if fees are outstanding.
- The Principal reserves the right to request removal of a child whose work or behaviour is unsatisfactory, without a term’s notice. No refund will be given in such circumstances.
- The Principal reserves the right to assess staffing, timetables, dates and hours of opening and to make changes to these under extreme circumstances.
- Written notice of withdrawal of a pupil will be given one (1) full term prior to the pupil leaving the school. If such notice is not given, a full term’s fee will be payable in lieu of notice.
- I further agree that Doha Montessori and British School is absolved from any responsibility for:-
- The loss of valuables.
- Accident or mishap occasioned by participating in a normal life risk activity including but not confined to, organised sports, school trips, gymnastics, informal play, craft and practical work.
- The welfare and safety of the student outside the normal timetable day and/or in activities formally supervised by authorised members of staff of Doha Montessori and British School. This includes safe delivery and collection of students to and/or from the School.
- Any resulting accident or mishap should a student take unilateral action which is extra-curricular and without permission including, but not confined to, leaving the premises without permission.