Copyright © 2011 Doha British School. All rights reserved.
P.O.Box 6142, Doha, Qatar | Tel :4450 22 57/ 59 | Fax :4450 22 35
Any vacancies will be posted here.
DBS invites applications from qualified, highly motivated classroom practitioners with experience of teaching across Early Years to Key Stage 2. A full-time teacher of Primary Music is also required. Applications from strong NQTs are welcome.
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a welcoming and highly motivated team. We wish to make a key appointment to our support staff in the role of Teaching Assistant.
We wish to appoint a colleague to this post who has:
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* The ability to lead and work effectively as part of a team
* Experience of supporting students with individual needs within a primary setting. (preferred)
DBS also invites applications from qualified, highly motivated classroom practitioners with experience of teaching the following subjects across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5;
We are offering:
• Tax fee monthly salary
• Fully furnished accommodation with paid utilities
• School fee discounts for dependants
• Annual air fare to place of domicile
• End of service gratuity
Please send a curriculum vitae, recent photograph and letter of application to:
DBS teaching staff consist of teachers from the UK, Europe and the Rest of the World. All are highly qualified and experienced.
Our Corporate Services team supports all aspects of school management and development. We welcome applications from a range of suitably qualified people.